About FOX People Solutions
FOX People Solutions is lead by Senior Consultant, Helen Hughes.
Helen holds B Com (Hons) from the University of Melbourne. Her qualifications include majors in HRM and employment law, as well as information systems (computing). She holds scholarships and awards from the University of Melbourne, and awards from Deakin University and the Australian Human Resources Institute.
Helen’s wealth of HR experience spans over 20 years and covers private and multinational public companies.
Extensive experience has been built in employee relations and employment law, mergers and acquisitions, organizational structures, recruitment, policy development and senior human resource management. Whilst this experience transfers to any sector, significant knowledge has been primarily gained across technology, engineering/infrastructure, professional services and educational sectors. As an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge, Helen remains committed to practical and focused implementations.
Helen has a vast professional network of associates. Whilst FOX services primarily Melbourne and Victorian locations, project briefs can be undertaken at any location for clients interested in virtual teaming.
Please call to discuss your needs and solutions.
FOX contractors are:
- Highly qualified in HR and Employment Law
- Very experienced with up to 25 years of HR professional experience (in numerous projects & organizations).
- Results driven and flexible
- Skilled at finding HR solutions
- Able to “Hit the ground running”
- Key relationship builders, establishing credibility very quickly
- Highly motivated, dynamic, mature, responsible, hands-on, pragmatic.